1. Today I read Hebrews 12:1 & 2, run the race that God has set before me, don’t let the distractions of life take my eyes off of His calling. I have my eyes set on Jesus!
2. My daughter is the greatest! She is an awesome wife and mother! She is a beautiful woman of God! I love her!
3. My sister will have reconstructive surgery this Wednesday to replace the breast she had removed due to cancer. I will leave on Saturday to spend a few days with her and help her out. Even though we spent a week together just recently, I can’t wait to see her again.
4. It was so much fun to see the grandkids dressed up for trick or treating. Emery was a fireman and his little brother, Liam, was a dalmatian. Rylee and Jaedyn were monkeys. All 4 were adorable!
5. Keith and I attended Sunday morning services this week for the first time in about a year. We have been attending Saturday services. Service was awesome from beginning to end. It was good to see people we hadn’t seen in a long time. We were both fired up when we left. I hadn’t been in a church service for 2 weeks due to business travel; I was hungry for some good preachin’—and I got some, too. I have to say we have an amazing Pastor……..
6. The kids and grandkids are coming over for dinner tonight! I love it when we can get together and eat. I look forward to anytime we can spend together as a family.
7. Keith and I are taking a cruise at the end of the month. I am really excited! We are having a mini family reunion with his Dad, sister, brother and their spouses. It’s going to be nice to see everyone!
8. I am so in love with God! I am excited about the plans that He has for me!
9. My son, Matt, is an awesome man! I am so proud of who he has become! I am watching him grow into a great husband and father!
10. Jaedyn will be 1 tomorrow! Where did the time go? We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with friends and family. It was a lot of fun! Keith and I are taking her out for dinner and shopping for birthday clothes on Thursday! Not so sure where you take a 1 year old for dinner, but this is the tradition we want to start with the Grandkids.