1. I had the flu a few weeks ago, it wasn’t fun! I can’t remember the last time I felt that bad. It lasted a full 7 days and of course it started while we are out of town. When we got home I went to the doctor and discovered you have to catch it in the first 48 hours in order to get anything to help you. Well, it had been about 3 days by the time we got home and I was able to get in to see the doctor , so I got to suffer through. To all those who told me to get the flu shot (you know who you are) I will do that for sure next year. When you get to be my age you don’t bounce back as quick!
2. So, 3 days after healing from the flu, I got the stomach flu! Yes, when you are down, you might as well go a little further! Thankfully that only lasted 24 hours, but it wasn’t a pleasant 24 hours. I am 2 days out of that and beginning to eat a little. I don’t want to rush things!
3. I arrived in Anaheim about 2 hours ago for a Trade Show. I will be here until Wednesday! Not so sure I am enjoying the travel part of my job right now. I feel like I have neglected Keith for the last few weeks and now I am gone. I will be home late Wednesday night so we will be able to celebrate Valentine’s day. I look forward to some alone time with him. I can’t recall a conversation with him recently that didn’t involve me asking for medication or sprite! He was so good to take care of me over the last few weeks! He definitely deserves a night out with his wife!
4. Our house goes on the market on the 17th! Yay! We are so excited! There are still a few minor things that need to be done and I have left poor Keith to finish them. Pray for him! Also, pray that our house sells quickly!
5. Our Crazy Campaign at church is under way and we are excited. Actually feeling a little crazy. We are building a 42,000 square foot sanctuary to reach more of the lost in OKC. We are excited to know that we are a part of seeing people connected to God…and ultimately connected to others. Keith and I have prayed and are excited about the direction God has shown us in regards to our financial commitment to this campaign. We are excited (crazy excited) about what we are about to embark on! CRAZY
6. The grandkids are great…growing like weeds. When I get back home I will take some pictures and post them.
Well, I think that catches me up…..I am off to eat something and kick back and relax until tomorrow!