1. Keith and I had a spectacular time away this past weekend. We watched the fireworks from the lawn of our hotel……it was so romantic. There were a few situations with some ants, but other than that no complaints. I did laugh when I heard the sprinklers across the street come on and we started wondering if they would do the same where we were sitting. I can say that we walked away dry.
2. We ate dinner at Papadeaux’s……..they make the best food. The conversation and food were both top notch!
3. I think we shopped every home decor store we could find! Keith is such a trooper.
4. Sunday was spent at the pool……..it was HOT….but the water was refreshing. We took a little break and watched the rest of the tennis match that afternoon and then headed back out to the pool. We both got a little sun, but nothing too bad. At least I don’t glow in the dark anymore!
5. We talked about our favorite moments on our trip home, we both had our own and then agreed on a few others. All in all it was a fabulous time away. The drive home was long because we ran into two different construction zones and I think the whole state of Texas was traveling to Oklahoma! No complaints though……
6. Keith enjoyed a day of golf with Matt today. I am glad they had the chance to do that. Matt has recently started playing golf and Keith loves that they can spend the time together. I hear Matt played really well today………way to go Matt!