I’ve been tagged by Deleassa & Christy to write 6 random things about myself. I just blogged this same sort of thing a few weeks ago, but I am sure I can dig up some additional things!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you. DeLeassa Penland & Christy Chandler (sorry don’t know how to make them a link, but they are both are under the blogs I read)
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I met my husband Keith in Sallisaw, OK and it was love at first sight!
- I have lived in Alaska twice, Kodiak and Ketchikan….a total of 6 years.
- I am a mother of 3 (Heather, Michele & Matt) and a step-mother to 1 (Josh)….with a total of 7 grandchildren
- I love country music, but don’t listen to it often enough…..my new favorite group is Sugarland
- I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 19
- I was in a car accident when I was pregnant with Michele…we were ejected from the car into on coming traffic…50 plus stitches in my face later and lots of asphalt burns I walked away…and 6 months later Michele was born! Thank you Jesus!
Okay, I tag Brandi, Laura and Janet. The rest of my blogger friends have already been tagged!