I hope you have had a great week. Mine has flown by which makes me very happy. I am excited to see 5 pm today and let the weekend begin! We will be up early Saturday to watch Jaedyn play basketball…why do they make those games so early in the morning? She is quite the dribbler and has made several baskets as well. This is a new stage of Nana-hood~ sports and grand-kids. Rylee is tumbling and the boys will start soccer in February. I am so excited! Time for a basketball hoop in the driveway, soccer goals in the backyard and lots of soft grass for tumbling!
Well, as I promised here are some fabulous fun facts for your Friday enjoyment!
1. There are more plastic flamingos than real flamingos in the U.S.
2. Strawberries are a member of the rose family.
3. There are no ants in Iceland, Greenland & Antarctica.
4. In Oklahoma, people who make ugly faces to dogs can be fined or jailed. (Hope Molly doesn’t tell on me)
5. When Scott Paper first began manufacturing toilet paper, they did not put their name on the package out of embarrassment.
Happy Saturday’s Eve!
Once again, I grabbed these off the internet, so you know they are true…everything on the internet is true, right? If they aren’t, well we had a good laugh or roll of the eyes anyway!