Well here we are again…another week under our belt and the weekend straight ahead! I don’t know about you, but I am ready for some relaxing and unwinding. Not much planned for this weekend, so I think much relaxing will be done!
Are you ready for some fun facts for your fun fact library!
- Popsicles were accidentally invented by an eleven year old in 1905.
- 63 feet of wire is required to make a slinky.
- In Lima, Ohio, any map that does not have Lima clearly marked on it is barred by law from being sold.
- There were no red color M&Ms from 1976 until 1987.
- A lump of pure gold the size of a matchbox can be flattened to a sheet the size of a tennis court.
Happy Saturday’s Eve!
Once again, I grabbed these off the internet, so you know they are true…everything on the internet is true, right? If they aren’t, well we had a good laugh or roll of the eyes anyway!